Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've jumped!

I have recently jumped into the digital scrapbooking world. I've had software for a while but was never really interested in doing digital pages. I like to touch, cut, tear and put pages together with my own two hands. Well, in the last few months that I have been on SplitCoast Stampers, I have seen some great pages done digitally. I finally decided to take the plunge. Here is a two page spread I did this weekend. The layout came from sketch challenge #182 on SCS. I used Creative Memories' digital Pastel Power Palette for the paper. The stitched Xs and butterfly on pg 2 came from digital kits on Shabby Princess (Splendid kit and Promise kit).



1 comment:

Rebekah Doak said...

Great job! The CM digi looks just as good as the paper! Love their Palettes.