Friday, April 24, 2009

Growing up!


Kids grow up so fast. I did this page for one of the March Madness Elite Eight challenges on SCS. You were supposed to scrap a single or dps using the theme "Once Upon A Time". I decided to do a page of how my oldest dd has grown as a dancer. She started ballet/tap in kindergarten and now, 9years later, she is dancing in pointe shoes. Dancing in toe shoes has been her goal and I am so proud of her for reaching it. The right photo is last year's because they haven't had this year's done yet. She is very passionate about dance. She even has a ballet bar and a wall of mirrors in her room. Standing still is impossible for her, she is always moving and dancing around, usually some type of ballet move. This spring recital she will be dancing ballet to "I Can Only Imagine". She danced to this a few years ago in a talent show with soft ballet shoes and I cried so I know I won't have dry eyes this time since she will be dancing en Pointe.

All the paper used is from SU's Bella Rose pack. I also used the corner slot of CM's daisy punch and CM's Meadow maker and SU's daisy punch.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

This is really a pretty layout. I followed your blog from SCS on the May SS Page Kit Swap. Love your work!