Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cricut page swaps

I participated in a Cricut Page Swap on Splitcoast Stampers. I did a school theme, halloween theme and zoo theme.
For the Halloween pages, I used Cricut Design Studio software to make the title using Base Camp and Paper Dolls cartridges. I also cut out the spider web then embossed it with silver embossing powder. I embossed a line from the web to the spider. I added wiggly eyes to the spider.
On the zoo pages, I used the Cricut markers for the elephant and zebra then cut them out. I used Mickey Font for the words.








I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the school bus and made the penant with the George cartridge. I included the square brads so photos could be made to look like they were pinned to the cork. I added ribbon across the top of both pages.

No comments: