Monday, December 7, 2009

Ladies Christmas Tea

My church had our Ladies Christmas Tea this past Saturday. This was my first year as hostess of a table. After much indecision about what to do for my table I finally decided to use my china which has a black and gold design. I took the cue from the china and went with a black and gold theme.












My youngest daughter and I sitting at the table. I even planned my outfit to match my table. LOL!
The box at each plate was a gift for my guests.
I made the boxes and the bows. The boxes are 4"x 2" and the lid is 4"x1". I got the instructions for the paper bow on SCS.

I'll try to post the box instructions later.

Included in the box was a card, a memo clip pad, angel pin, and Ghiradelli chocolate. I also made a name place card for each person.

No comments: