Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vintage Vogue Friends Birthday

















I just got this stamp set from Stampin Up. I got it in the clear stamps and love it! In honor of my BFF's birthday, I thought I would make her the first card with it. I am also using the sketch from Critter Sketch Challenge Blog's "Egg"stra Special Blog Hop.

I distressed the edges of the brown floral paper and sponged the edges of the white paper with choc. chip ink. I punched two scallops with the CM scallop punch, one with the holes and one without, layered them and adhered with a dimensional.
Ingredients:
Stamp set: Vintage Vogue (SU)
base: Pretty in Pink textured paper (SU)
brown floral: Sweet Always (SU)
pink layer: Sweet Always (SU)
white paper
choc. chip ink (SU)
Pretty in Pink ink (SU)
pink gingham ribbon
jewels, pearl
scallop punch (CM)
scallop papers: Sweet Always (SU)
brown flower: Bazzill Wings

4 comments:

marsha said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Marsha

Kathryn B said...

This is so elegant looking with the letter and your colors! Thanks for joining in the hop and good luck!

Gina said...

Lovely card Michelle, your friend will be thrilled! The Stamp sentiment looks fantastic and goes really well with the distressed look.
love as always Gina x x x

Cheryl said...

Thank you for your comment on my Cuddle Dragon card on the Meljen's blog hop. Good luck with the prize draw.