Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Critter Sketch 15

We had another fabulous sketch for the challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week.
I used all scraps on this one except for the image panel. The image is stamped onto watercolor paper. I was playing around with some prisma markers we had to see what they could do and how well they blended. I don't think they did well at all. I really really want Copics! Anyway, I decided to use the image for this challenge. I popped up the image with dimensionals. Except for the watercolor paper, I think all other paper is from HL. The buttons are SU. The stamp is from SU Hedgehog Happiness.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kathryn B said...

I think you did a fine job coloring him in with your Prisma markers. Great job with the sketch too!
Thanks for playing with the Critter Sketch Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Love being able to use scraps and you did an excellent job!

marsha said...

Fabulous job! Love your coloring and great way to use up scraps!
Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

Super cute card, Michele! I just love those little hedgies!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the CSB.

Moira said...

Oh gosh.. how I love the hedgie!

Thanks for joining us at Critter Challenge Blog!! Hope to see you again next week!