Friday, May 7, 2010

I've had all I'm going to take!

Yep, I am fed up with MYSELF! A couple of weeks ago the scale showed a number I never wanted to see. Of course, it has shown several numbers I've never wanted to see but, I always seem to justify it. This time, I decided enough was enough! I signed up with Weight Watchers Online a couple of weeks ago. Today I was down 3.5 lbs. For the recent VSBN on Splitcoast Stampers, one of the challenges was a then and now page. I had lost all the baby weight by the time my youngest was 2 years old (2001). I have a picture from then showing off my slim new self. I also have a picture of myself several years later (2007) showing it all gained back and then some. Well, it is now 2010 and it's time to do something about it. I decided that an 8x8 album of my journey might just be the motivation I need to get going and keep going. Here is the page I made for the challenge showing the then and now. The paper, flowers and ribbon are all from a kit I got from a Secret Sister. I made the leaves from ribbon.

1 comment:

KellyS said...

I think the scrapbook of your journey is an awesome idea! Congrats on the 3.5 loss. Sometimes I think getting the first few pounds off is harder than those final 5 or 10. Enjoy the Journey!