Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Quick and Easy Happy Birthday card

Each month my ladies Bible study group sends birthday cards to everyone in our church that has a birthday for that month. I design the cards and sometimes make them all myself or a couple of us get together and make them. This card is for June birthdays.

I used a pack of pre-folded cards in a vanilla color for the card base. The dp and orange and blue cardstock is from Hobby Lobby. I stamped the Happy Birthday (from SU Birthday Greetings set) in SU Green Galore on SU Very Vanilla cs. I used an EK Success punch for the red corners and it was punched from red scraps. The Happy Birthday panel is popped up with dimensionals.

There you have it - quick, easy and fun!

Challenges:
Stamp Something - a card to celebrate something

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Erin... said...

super fun and cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something!