Saturday, May 22, 2010

Re-organized & Re-purposed

I recently purchased a two drawer file cabinet for business stuff that fits under my L-shaped desk. I had a mobile file/shelving component (pictured below) that I was using but it was piled up and messy. I hate filing so stuff usually just gets piled up until it threatens to fall over if I don't do something about it. Anyway, I was cleaning and re-organizing my craft room and decided to re-purpose this mobile component and use it as a paper cart.


The filing side now holds borders I've received in swaps and also DP paper packs. The black case holds my other paper by color and scraps by color. The lower shelf holds two cases that contain pages from page swaps and secret sister page kits I've received. My CM sticker accordian tote is also there. Since this cart is on wheels, it will roll under my craft table and when I'm ready to create some fabulous paper project, I can roll it out. I'm loving it!

As I re-organize other areas of my craft room, I will post more.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

KellyS said...

I like that you've done 2 things... Repurposed an existing item and put everything in one easy to reach spot. Way to Go!