Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rock a Bye Jiggy baby card


I saw this image for a DT call and thought it would make an adorable new baby card. I was too late for the DT call but I just happen to know two ladies that will have new babies soon so thought I would use it anyway. It is a digital image from Stamping Dragon Designs.
The checked paper is CM. The card base is SU's Certainly Celery (i think) and the blue scallop circle is Brilliant Blue. I colored the image with watercolor pencils. The scalloped circle is popped up with dimensionals. The ribbon is from M's dollar bin. I punched two sizes of squares with the CM square punch then punched a hole to thread the silver cording through. The tag is popped up with a dimensional. I used SU's Tiny Talk in Brilliant Blue on the tag.
It also qualifies for the challenge at One Stitch At A Time - use polka dots.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your visit! Come back again soon!

11 comments:

Tammy T said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again.

Melanie said...

These little guys are just way too precious!!! Your making me want to shop.

Sarah said...

Beautiful card love your colours, and great image too, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you call back again soon, Good Luck
Sarah xx

Cheryl said...

great card hun thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxx

sam said...

Ah what a shame you missed the DT call hun. I'll make sure Janette comes over and sees this though - she'll be really chuffed. Thanks for joining in the fun here at OSSAT this week.
Sam x

Dragons Lair Designs said...

This is gorgous thank you so much for using my stamp, I am sorry you missed the call but i am glad you used the stamp anyway, i have snagged the card for my Slide on my blog :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Sammibug said...

Very cute card! I love the colors! It's always great to see cards and other projects made with images from Stamping Dragon Designs!

Marlene said...

This is adorable!!! I love Stampin' Dragon Designs images. Might wanna snag a few more...they're on sale for half price this month!

thread-bare said...

Lovely card x Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

stitchy said...

Michelle, adorable card and yes your right, perfect for a new baby card..sorry you didn't make it in time to work with Janette, she is a real gem, maybe she will do another call soon...thank you for joining us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck hun

stitchy xoxox

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Such a sweet card, just perfect to celebrate the arrival of a new baby :)
Thanks very much for joining in with our Dotty challenge at OSAAT this week, don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, and good luck! :D