Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sketchabilities challenge 16

I love sketches whether it is for cards or scrapbook layouts and some coule be adapted to both. I'll prove that in some future posts so check back. Sketchabilities has some wonderful scrapbook LO sketches. Challenge 16 sketch is here.
Here is my take on the sketch. I matted the center photo and popped it up with dimensionals. I ran the three strips under the photos through my crimper. The three circles are cut with CM 1" circle punch and the smaller circle is SU 1/2" circle punch. Those are also popped up with dimensionals. I used an old SU chipboard tag I found in my stash for journaling. I covered it with matching CM paper from the same pack as the other dp (Christian Inspiration). I used my SU Chocolate Chip marker to cover the edges of the tag and swiped the edges of the top dp with Choc. Chip ink. The ribbon is some I had in my ribbon stash. I popped the tag up with dimensionals. The title was cut with my Cricut and Cuttin' Up cartridge. I used CDS to weld the letters together. I also used my brown Cricut marker to outline the letters before cutting.


Supplies:
CM Christian Inspiration dp
SU Old Olive, Really Rust, Summer Sun
SU chipboard tag; ribbon
CM 1" circle punch; SU 1/2" circle punch
crimper; dimensionals
Cricut; Cuttin' Up cartridge
CDS; Cricut markers


Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think!

No comments: