Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WOW sale & chance to win Free products

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Creative Memories is having an incredible, never been done before sale! Select items are 40% off including ALL the Power Palette systems, the new Rotary Trimmer and most of the Daisy organization items. You can check it out here on my website. If you don't have a consultant and want to place an order, you can do so on my website and it will be shipped directly to you. Hurry over there, the sale ends Sunday, June 27th!

Now for the FREE products! Everyone who places a $50+ order will be entered into a drawing for hostess credit. To be eligible for the drawing, you must place an order for at least $50 through my website and credit to me as a hostess by 6pm on Sunday, June 27th. There is an option to credit your order to a hostess. Simply enter my first and last name (Michele Tinsley) and then select my name when it comes up as a hostess.

Also, in case you haven't heard, the old size 12x12 and 7x7 pages/page protectors are back for a limited undetermined amount of time. So, if you still have unfinished album projects using these sizes, you can get them now.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back and visit again soon.

No comments: