Monday, July 26, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #24

It's Monday so that means another wonderful challenge at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog. This week it is a sketch challenge.

This is also the last week with our July sponsor, Robyn's Fetish. If you haven't visited her store yet, you need to. She has some great digital images. As a matter of fact, I used one of her digital images for my DT card.

That little guy looks like he could be saying "Miss You", "Feel Better Soon", "I'm Sorry" or just any number of things. I used watercolor pencils to color the image and added gold Stickles to the center of the flowers. the purple dp is CM and the pink dp is some misc. paper I had. I cut the image with a scallop circle Spellbinders die and then cut the black mat with one size up. I added the white dots on each of the black scallops with a white gel pen. I thought the inside needed some attention also so I added the purple mat and white cs and the black strip with the same purple and pink dp.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute! My fav colors, too.
Tracey

Heidi said...

I love what you did with the scallop nestabilities! Really cute card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great use of the sketch, cute image.

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, love the purples! Great job with the sketch!

Kristen said...

Cute card. Great job with the sketch!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh this is too cute!! Beautiful color comb and I just love how you layered the image on nesties for this sketch.

Melanie said...

Overly adorable DT card this week, thank you!!

Jacquie said...

This is so pretty, love the way you made the dog the focal. He is so cute :)