Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey Ferb, look at what I did!

A friend from church that is a middle school teacher mentioned doing his bulletin board with Phineas & Ferb this school year. I offered to see if I could cut the characters out with my cricut. I got Make the Cut not long ago and used it to make them. That program is amazing! It wasn't difficult to do and I think they turned out great. Of course since they were for a bulletin board, I just had to get the 24x12 mats.

Ferb mtc file

Phineas mtc file

Perry mtc file

Candace mtc file

I used 2 sheets of black cs for each of them but overlapped in the center of the mat by about 1/4". I also cut out the letters for "Hey Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!" and I think I am going to cut out " Mr. Cooper!" for Candace in place of "Mom!". I'll post pictures of the completed bulletin board when he gets it up.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment and say Hello!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

OH my gosh this is overly amazing. I'm in HUGE shock!!! My boys are OVERLY fond of Phineas and Ferb. I have not hear of "make the cut." Is it a great program??? You'll have to email and tell and make sure I see the finshed product.

Jacquie said...

Those are soooo cute!!!!

Ravengirl said...

Michele, those are awesome! My daughter loves Phineas and Ferb!

Nancy said...

That is soooo cool. I have MTC but I need to use it more! Great job!!

John G said...

Michele, would you still have the MTC files for these? The links no longer work.

john

Iansmom10 said...

I am lso interested in these files for my sons birthday party if they are still available. Thanks

wendimarie said...

I am also interested in the files. These are amazing and my daughter would love them for her birthday party. Thank you!!