Friday, August 6, 2010

Family portrait LO

I am participating in a swap on SCS for single 12x12 pages to be used for family portraits. This is the page I created for it. The bg paper, striped dp and green cs is from HL. The LO sketch is from a Creating Keepsakes book I got several years ago on QVC. It is called Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson. The photo mat is for a 5x7 photo and I punched the corners of the mat with an All Night Media punch. I cut the scallops for Family in the striped dp and black with Spellbinders scalloped oval die. Family was cut with the Storybook cartridge and cricut. I used some misc. cs for it.


I cut the chipboard tags with my Cricut and Tags/Bags cartridge. I then cut pieces of the cs and striped dp to fit and tore the tops at an angle. The stamp used is from SU's Elements in Style set. I stamped it in versamark and embossed with black ep. I hole punched and added ribbon to complete the tag.


Thanks for stopping by! I love to get comments so please let me know what you think.

No comments: