Monday, August 30, 2010

Major deals this weekend!

This was my lucky weekend! At ladies craft night Friday night, one person brought a punch of chipboard they didn't want. There were letters, shapes and lots of pieces with words and sentiments. They were all colored chipboard pieces ready to be used. No one else wanted them so of course I took them. Saturday I went to a big sale at a LSS that was closing. This particular LSS had a lot of outdated stuff but I managed to find quite a bit for only $50. Take a look at what I got.



456 buttons, 575 eyelets, 26 brads, 28 charms, 4 packs dimensional stickers, 1 box black photo corners, 1 pack of 5 Cutterbee blades, 1 sheet soccer tag stickers, 2 boxes paper dyes, 4 metal mini buckets, 12 zig markers, misc ribbon, 57 sheets 12x12 paper, 14 sheets metallic paper, 80 sheets 8.5x11 paper, 10 sheets 12x13 paper, 60 card size envelopes, Stamping Diary notebook! woo hoo! I love a good sale.

2 comments:

KellyS said...

WOW! What a haul! I've been to closeouts of 2 LSS and never found these kind of deals. Way to GO!

With goodies like these, you should be on the PLUS side of your S2S in BIG way.

Creative Blessings!

Melanie said...

Wow I'm jelous!!!