Friday, August 6, 2010

Lemonade & polka dots

This week is my off week for DT duties at Critter Sketch Challenge but I thought I would play along. The challenge is a sketch challenge and to use 2 different ribbons. The first challenge of the month also means a new sponsor. Our wonderful sponsor for August is Limelight Papercrafts. They are having a great MOVING sale so be sure to check it out.


The yellow card base is from HL and the two dp are from Paper Studio Serendipity paper stacks. The mat paper is from Paper Studio Textured cs paper stack. The stamp is from SU and I colored it with SU markers (Yo Yo Yellow, Gable Green, Bliss blue, Rose Red, and Cameo Coral). The yellow ribbon is SU and the white ribbon is misc from my stash. Let's not forget the inside. I often do but this time decided to add the same papers inside.

I am also submitting it for the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge: use patterns
Cute Card Thursday: open theme

thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the big polka dots! Lemonade is my favourite drink so I love the theme of the card! Thanks for playing along with your own Design Team Blog ;-)

Nancy said...

Michele, this is so adorable. I like the sentiment and the colors. Don't you just love polka dots? I do!!

Jacquie said...

Too cute!!! So bright and cheerful, nice to see :)

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous job with the sketch. Love the image with that paper.

Kathryn B said...

Fab job with the sketch! Your papers really tie in nicely with the image. It's such a fun summer card!