Monday, September 20, 2010

Critter Challenge #32 - Where's the color?

Happy Monday all my blogger friends! Don't think about Monday as the beginning of another week, think of it as "Time for a Critter Sketch Challenge!". The sponsor for this month is Sew Many Cards. If you haven't checked out their store, you really need to. There are so many cute images. I'm sure you'll find something perfect for your next card.

This week's challenge is a color one, or actually a no color one. We were challenged to make a project with natural colors only. NO colors and NO black or white. Natural colors make me think of fall so that's the theme I went with.

Last week on SCS, the Wednesday tutorial was Crimped Diamond technique. It looked really cool and I knew I wanted to try it. It is very easy to do and all you need is a crimper and paper. I cut a scallop circle in chocolate cs with a Spellbinders die and a circle in kraft cs with the CM cutting system. I added some yummy SU chocolate ribbon and a basket cut with the Cricut and punched some leaves with the CM leaf maker. It was an easy, simple card. I hope you liked it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really love and appreciate everyone's comments. If you like my blog, I would love to have you as a follower too!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I like the crimping technique you used! The bucket of leaves is adorable.

Moira said...

Love this...... what a cool technique.

Heidi said...

I love the crimping! I need to find my crimper and put it to use!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful fall card, love the cute basket!