Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 9/2/10

Sketchy Thursdays has a wonderful sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges because I can then focus on the photos, papers and such to compliment the sketch. Often times the sketches are not what I would think of in my design. I decided to use a photo of my girls and I taken while on a field trip. The background cs is from HL, the dp and pink ribbon is from SU. I used a MS border punch on the brown strip. The journal spot is from Jillie Bean. I have some paper that has daughter type print all over it so I cut out part of it that says "A daughter makes life a little sweeter".

If you love to use scrapbook sketches, Sketchy Thursdays is a must to check out. They post a new challenge very Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to say Hi!

5 comments:

Jeanet said...

This is gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute page, and I love the pink with the brown!

Janet said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog Michele. I really enjoyed the CSC challenge and know that I will be by often. I love the layout you did here - they colors are wonderful

Melanie said...

Michele LOVE this page, so simple and elegant.