Sunday, October 31, 2010

Calendar Swap

I participated in a calendar swap on SCS. We had to pick our month/theme and do a double page LO with one page having a calendar on it. When I get this swap back I will have three complete sets of calendar pages. I decided to do three spots so I could give two as Christmas gifts and keep one for myself. I did two Disney themed sets and one general themed set.

So, here's what I came up with for my pages:


This set is for September. I used the Cars Cricut cartridge. I didn't add photo mats to this set so it could be customized.


My set for May. I used the Cricut Tinkerbell cartridge. I also didn't add photo mats to this set.
My January set. I used two CM punches for the snowflakes. The base cs is navy blue.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my projects. Check back because I have a few more swaps to share that I used my Cricut on.

5 comments:

April said...

Those are wonderful! I wish I had taken part in this swap - would have made catching up my book so much easier!!

Cherie said...

Congratulations Michelle check out Teddy Stampers your a winner.
Hugs cherie

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Gorgeous calenders! :D

TN Granny said...

Michele,
Those are all precious and what a wonderful gift to give for Christmas. You have got some really cool ideas. Can I come play and learn about the Cricut?
Big stampin hugs,
Jeanine

Deedee Anderson said...

These are all FANTASTIC, Michele -- you do such beautiful work! I'm sure that these will be much cherished as Christmas gifts! :-)