Thursday, October 7, 2010

Critter Challenge #34

Hello, hello! I finally got around to making a card for Critter Challenge #34, which just happens to be a sketch that I designed. The sponsor for October at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog is Meljens Designs. Melissa creates the most adorable images and she gave a few to the design team for us to play with this month. It has not been difficult at all to play with her designs. I just hope I can do them justice. You can find her digi images at Whimsy Stamps.

Now, onto the challenge. Like I said it is a sketch challenge and the sketch is one I created. It is so exciting to see all the wonderful creations made using it.

For my card, I turned the sketch sideways to fit the image. The image I used is called Country Pumpkins. I colored it with copics and sponged Mellow moss around the edges. The cs is SU kraft, mellow moss, and real rust (I think). The leaves were some I had punched out a while back. The dp is from CM and the yummy chocolate ribbon is SU. The sentiment is from SU Gobble Gobble. I'm so happy I'm starting to get the hang of using the copic markers. I just need more colors.

Be sure to pop over to the Critter Challenge Blog and join in.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky: #43 use digi image
Cute Card Thursday: #133 make your own embellishments
Sew Many Challenges: anything goes
Stacey's Curtain Call: #50 color challenge
Kaboodle Doodles: #41 fall colors
Copic Creations: #36 color orange
Charisma Cardz: #40 autumn colors
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card. Be sure and and say Hi!
Michele

22 comments:

Jill said...

Its a really nice image and your colouring is great! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Michele. That image is perfect... great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Colleen said...

Pretty colors, and the image is really cute!

Melanie said...

Michelle I love it!!! Thank you for playing in a challenge on your off week. This image is so cute and fun. Great sketch this week!!

Deedee Anderson said...

What a wonderful sketch, Michele, and such a sweet card! Darling image, and the colors and patterns you used are so perfect for Fall! :-)

**Farrah** said...

Great sketch you designed! I love the image and the leaves in the corner!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What a wonderful card! Your coloring of the image is beautiful!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Gemma said...

lovely creation michele! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Moira said...

So cute Michelle!

Julia Moss said...

I love that image and you've colored it in perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Heidi said...

I love your take on the sketch! So fun!

Jennifer said...

Hi. Am loving your digi creation! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky! xx Jenny xx

Tanya said...

Great card!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

so cute!

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable card Michele!! Love your colouring with this cute image and your take with the sketch.

marsha said...

Oh, how super cute! Love these pumpkins and your beautiful fall colors! Thanks for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and hope you will come and play with us again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Emma H said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Cute, Cute, Cute.

mycardz said...

Awww, what an adorable card! Love your coloring - perfect orange colors! So glad you were able to join us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What an adorable card and such a cute pumpkin! Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.