Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Marking His Word

I recently helped plan and attended a ladies 1 day retreat for the ladies at my church. My responsiblity for it was anything crafty. I made bookmarks as a gift for all the ladies and put together card kits for a card we made during the day. Today I am showing you the bookmark. Add Image

All paper is from Hobby Lobby. I used the CM cutting system for the top shape. The cross stamp is from Hobby Lobby I think. I embossed it in gold. The ribbon is also from HL. The bottom of the bookmark has the date, Encouragment (theme of the retreat) and church name. On the back side is a scripture reference we used throughout the day, Jeremiah 29:11.

I am so glad you stopped by today!

Blessings!

Michele

1 comment:

Deedee Anderson said...

Those have got to be some of the neatest bookmarks I've ever seen! Love the unique shape, the natural color scheme, and of course the images and verses you used. I bet these will be cherished by all the lucky ladies who received them!