Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh Please Let It Snow!

This is for my first post on the Crafting With Deedee's Digis blog. I used the digi set called Let It Snow which can be found here. Deedee has such great images to work with. I also used Deedee's Monday Challenge which was a sketch. You can find out more on the challenge here.


I used watercolor pencils and glitter for the image. The snowflake and striped paper is from Paper Studios' All Seasons paper stack. I also used SU Bordering Blue cs. The base cs is from some paper I got a closing of a LSS. It has a slight gray color to it. The ribbon is some miscellaneous ribbon I have. I used the top line of the sentiment for the front and put the rest of it on the inside.

This card also qualifies for the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky: #43 use digi image
Totally Papercrafts: theme - the great outdoors
Glitterbabe's: 15 -anything goes but must have sparkle

I am so glad you stopped by to visit today. Be sure to leave a comment and say Hi!

Michele

6 comments:

ileana said...

Hi Michele! love your card! and all that glitter on the image is great! the bow is a beautiful accent :-)
Thanks for playing at Glitterbabe´s challenge this week, hope to see more of your creations. Hugs,

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh michelle! this is fabulous! great coloring and, of course, super image. thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge.

hugs :)

Lindsey said...

Great card! Love the image and the glitter Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Deedee Anderson said...

This is so lovely! Beautiful coloring, and it's neat how the whole image is done up all shimmery. Beautiful work, Michele! :-)

Tina said...

I love that image and I love the coloring and glitter! Thanks for joining us at Glitterbabe's challenge!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing at Glitterbabes!