Monday, November 22, 2010

Critter Challenge #41 - Food

Monday, Monday, Monday - it's time for another Critter challenge at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. Our monthly sponsor is Stamp and Create. If you haven't been to the store, you need to head over there. Just some of the lines they carry include: Wags n Whiskers, Whiff of Joy, Penny Black, Spellbinders and much much more!

This week's theme is: FOOD!! I decided to make this cute birthday card with cupcakes.
I embossed the base cs with a cuttlebug folder. The dp is some I had in my scrap stash. I ran the green for the cupcake bottom thru the crimper and then punched the cupcakes with a MS punch. I added some seed beads for sprinkles. The ribbon is SU So Saffron.

There you have it - a cute and easy birthday card!

Check out the other DT members projects for more inspiration!

I hope you liked my card. Be sure to join us in the challenge this week.

2 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

How adorable, Michele! I love all the texture in this, and the matching polka dot scheme between the embossing, papers, and the sprinkles on your cupcakes. So cute! Hugs, Deedee

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Cute card, love how you have embossed the background CS with the dots and the dots on the DP. Great idea to use the seed beads as sprinkles on the cupcakes.