Monday, December 20, 2010

Critter challenge #45

Happy Monday everyone! Guess what . . . Christmas is in five days! Yikes, where did the time go? I, for one, am glad it is Monday, at least this Monday. I have been busy busy with my oldest daughter's dance schedule and rehearsals for her Nutcracker performances. We finished Saturday night. After many hours of practice, rehearsal, costume fittings and everything else involved, they had three successful performances to almost sold out audiences each time. I am so proud of her! Ok, before I get all weepy, onto the challenge.

Melanie gave us an easy one this week - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS! We are still sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. There are lots of wonderful and fun images at Bugaboo. If you haven't checked them out yet, you really should.

For my project, I used two images - Mary and Joseph & Mary, Joseph and child. They can be found here. I welded three tags together with my Cricut Design studio software and cut them out in SU Kraft cs. The verse is from the SU set . I used copics to color the images and matted on SU Forest Foliage cs.


Other challenges for this project:
If the Shoe Fits: #59 kraft cs
Stamp something: tag or pocket
Prairie Fairy Fridays: #42 kraft cs
The Stamp Man: #12 tag
Allsorts: #83 anything goes
Simple Doodles: Tag it out
Creative Inspirations: #49 Anything Christmas
2 Sisters Challenge: Christmas

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Be sure to check out the other DT projects for some wonderful Christmas inspiration. I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Hugs,
Michele

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, I just love the images and how you used them on the tags! So precious, colored beautiful, and a wonderful idea all wrapped into one!

Cor* said...

Thanks for using your KRAFT with us fairies in the meadow at FFF this fortnight! Don't forget to include the NEW Challenge link http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ & get in on the Fairy Queens candy (X3) at this link http://prairiefairy.blogspot.com/ ending Dec 24th! Happy Holidays! PS- she has freebie images for her e-mail subscribers as well!

Lisa said...

That's so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge this fortnight.

Lisa:)

darling Ho said...

What a cute design!
Thanks for join us at SD, hope to see you next time, and Merry Christmas.
Hugs, ~darling Ho~

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 500 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

Mummylade said...

wow, that is just fantastic! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this project and good luck!

Debs said...

Wonderful card, such fun and colorful images, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, Happy New Year
Debs
xxx

lesleyworth said...

fabulous! great idea for the tag welding...love the images! thanks for sharing your Kraft-iness with us at the Shoe!

Tip Top said...

Ah, I do like this! I have the riding to Bethlehem image and think I may just have to get the other one too! Thanks for joining us at Simple Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

Trish Hughes said...

what a wonderful tag, thanks for playing along with us at SD!!!

Trish Hughes said...

what a wonderful tag, thanks for playing along with us at SD!!!