Monday, January 10, 2011

Critter Challenge #46

Happy Monday Critter friends! The month the Critter Sketch Challenges are sponsored by The Stamping Boutique. There are so many great images to be found at The Stamping Boutique. Head over and check them out. Now, onto this week's challenge. Melanie gave us a sketch to work with which was created by our very own DT member, Colleen.

I immediately thought it would make a fabulous scrapbook layout! Here is what I came up with.

The butterfly dp is from a secret sister kit I received. The little green butterflies an white flowers are some I got at M's in the $1 bins. The rest of the paper is from HL.
Be sure and check out the rest of the Critter DT's projects! You are sure to get lots of inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michele

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great scrapbook page Michele! I love how you incorporated the sketch into your layout. Love the butterfly DP too!