Monday, January 24, 2011

Critter Monday!

Good Monday morning! Monday means it's time for another Critter Sketch challenge. The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenges for January. Tracey has lots of fabulous images so head over there and check them out.

Now onto the challenge. This week Melanie gave us a DOUBLE CHALLENGE! She wants to see distressing and circles. I chose to do a scrapbook layout for this challenge.
I stamped the blue base with a soccer ball stamp (there's my circles) and versamark ink. The dp and yellow paper were cut with my Cricut. Now for my distressing part. I tore a strip of white paper on both sides and sponged the torn edges with black ink. I also distressed the black photo mats' edges with my Heidi Swapp distressing tool. Here is a closeup to show the distressing.

I used last week's sketch from Get Your Sketch On for the layout. Since I couldn't post this page until today, it didn't get entered in last week's challenge but I did another page. You can see it in my previous post.

Be sure to check out the other Critter DT posts.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back Wednesday for a new What's That Wednesday!

Hugs,
Michele

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great layout! I love how you incorporated the challenge for scrapbooking I really need to do more since I have tons of photos!

Deedee Anderson said...

Gorgeous layout, Michele! And what a fun way to incorporate the circles -- soccer balls -- love it!