Sunday, January 23, 2011

GYSO #3 - Splash!

I created this page for the 3rd challenge at Get Your Sketch On. I had actually made another page for the challenge but after I was finished, realized I couldn't use it because it was for my Critter DT post for tomorrow (Monday). So be sure to check back tomorrow and see that layout also.

This page is the first digital page I have done in a while. I even did it in Photoshop Elements which is HUGE for me. My oldest daughter had an audition today for a summer dance program at her ballet school. The audition is more to give them practice in auditioning than whether or not they will make it in the program. I knew I would be there for at least a couple of hours (ended up being four!) so I took my laptop and decided to work on some digi stuff. I am pretty pleased with how this page turned out. Especially considering that I was limited in what I had available on my laptop, didn't have my Photoshop reference book and no Wi-Fi access.
Everything is from Shabby Princess. The paper is from the set called Sweet Serenity set and the alpha is from Express Yourself.

(update: this page made Top 5 at Get Your Sketch On!)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Hugs,
Michele

1 comment:

{Ross} said...

Thank you for participating and congratulations on your win! Beautiful page!