Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tweet Blue Bird

Hello everyone! I have been able to get into my craft room a little more and have lots of digi stamps to color. Here is card I made with a Deedee's image - Valentine Tweet.



I used the sketch from Sweet Stop (SSS90) as my inspiration. I adapted it to a 6x6 card though. I have done a couple of cards in this size and really like it. I just need to find envelopes for them. I used my copics again which are another thing I am hooked on. I think I am getting the hang of them.

This card is also for the following challenges:

Stamp Something: digi day
Cute Card Thursday: #146 Out with the old (my dp)
CES Challenge: All creatures great & small
Aly's Sunday Challenge: wings
Kaboodle Doodles: #49 use a digi
Fab 'n' Funky: #54 Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away: #11 anything goes
Our Creative Corner: inspiration photo (bird on branch)

Thanks for stopping by!
Michele

10 comments:

Jill said...

Just love that bird! Isn't he gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Sandy said...

I love the colors you colored this image! It's so cute and you did such a great job!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww! How CUUUUUTE is that!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a sweet card!! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Michelle

What a tweet card! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Christy Dillman said...

What a fun image and fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Kabooodle Doodle this week!

Hugs,
Christy

Shelly said...

I love this card! Great colors.

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Emma x

itsallaboutstamping said...

Oh this is adorable, Michele! Love the blues and yellows. We're so glad you decided to play along with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Deedee Anderson said...

Darling card, Michele! I LOVE the colors you used with this, and you colored the birdie so beautifully! I, too, really like to make those big, square cards, but it can be tough to find envies for them. I've heard that Close To My Heart carries that size, if that helps any.