Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365 has begun!

This year one of my craft goals is to do a Project 365 album. For those that don't know what this is it is basically a snapshot of the year day by day. You take a photo a day and journal a little about that day or particular photo. Of course, I completely forgot to take a picture on day 1 but I had been scrapping and participating in the launch of a new scrapbook forum called Creative Soup so have some photos of pages and other stuff done. I also just discovered through Creative Soup another brilliant option in place of photos. Jessica Bree started a blog called Project: Life Memorabilia. It is all about using, well, memorabilia from your daily life to document it. Things such as menus, labels, receipts and postcards.

Why do this you ask? For me, it's about documenting every day life. Face it, not every day has something exciting or fantabulous happening but every day IS special and should be celebrated.

Why not join me and let's celebrate life together!

Hugs,
Michele

No comments: