Monday, February 7, 2011

Critter Challenge #51

Good Monday morning! I have another layout to share with you for my Critter DT post today. Before I get to it though, let me tell you who our sponsor is for February. It is Robyn's Fetish! There are lots of great images and even some digi paper available in the store. You really should go check it out. She just opened up a new store and has all digital stamps and papers on sale for 30% off! How great is that!

Now, onto my page! I used some digi paper from Robyn's Fetish called Oriental Beauty and the penguin is a digi stamp called Paul Penguin Sleighing. I colored it in Photoshop and used it in my CM Storybook Creator Plus software. Isn't he cute!


I hope you enjoyed my project and maybe inspired you to create! Thanks for stopping by!

Michele

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very neat! Love the digi colored penguin!

sgc said...

Very cute scrapbook page! That reminds me--I need to get busy scrapbooking:)