Friday, February 18, 2011

Feature Friday - Inking Idaho

Happy Friday everyone! It's the weekend! I can't believe it is already the middle of February.

I have a fabulously creative person and her blog to introduce you to today! Today's Feature Friday blog is Inking Idaho and the person behind all this creativity is Becky Roberts. I have been a subscriber to her blog for quite a while and absolutely LOVE everything she makes. I am just in awe of what Becky can create out of paper. But she doesn't keep all this creativity to herself. Check out her tutorials! I have purchased some of them and they are so worth the small price. The instructions are very detailed with pictures included for those that are visual learners like myself.

Becky was gracious enough to answer a few questions for me.

Q: How long have you been crafting?
A: I'm not real crafty per say, I just stamp...and I only use Stampin' Up! This is my 10th year.

Q: What is/are your favorite color(s) to work with?
A: Reds and pinks

Q: What is your favorite tool to use?
A: The Big Shot, baby!!!!!

Q: What do you draw inspiration from the most?
A: I find inspiration everywhere, but a trip to a fine stationary store always does the trick for me!

Q: Do you have a tip to share?
A: It's just a piece of paper, use it! Cut it up, stamp all over it, crust it, die-cut it, tear it and enjoy it!

Q: Is there anything else you would like to share?
A: As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I've never had a bad day at work. I love the freedom to work from home, be my own boss and share my creativity with my customers and everyone who visits my blog.

One more little tidbit about Becky - she was the demonstrator that had the 10,000th demonstrator sign up with SU in 2010. How cool is that? Congrats, Becky!

Here are links to just a few of my favorite projects on Inking Idaho!
Didn't I tell you she was fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's Feature Friday!
Hugs,
Michele

No comments: