Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

Ok, I have the cutest little card to show you! I played a couple of challenges on Splitcoast Stampers this week. One of them was the color challenge, CC310, and the other was the Clean and Simple challenge, CAS106.

The color challenge was to use Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and So Saffron and the CAS challenge was a sketch challenge.

I used this adorable sunshine image from Deedee's Digis called Hello Sunshine. Isn't it so cute! the card size is 4x4. I used my Su markers to color it. The cloud dp is SU.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Michele

1 comment:

Deedee Anderson said...

This has that "clear spring day" feel to it that is so WONDERFUL! Great colors and the cloud papers are so so sweet -- love that big bow, too -- a perfectly sunny card! :-)