Friday, February 11, 2011

SURPRISE Birthday Party for Deedee!

Hi everyone! I am so glad you joined us today for a Surprise Blog Hop for Deedee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEDEE!!!
She is such a creative, dedicated and caring person. It is an honor to give her this special day! So let me show you (and Deedee) the card I made for her.

The bear and the top sentiment inside the card is from Beary Happy Birthday. The Happy Birthday is from Birthday Sentiments. I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on the front and sanded it so the white core of the cardstock shows and the embossing shows up better. The scalloped circle is a Spellbinders die and the ribbon is SU. I used the SU scallop border punch inside.

Thank you so much for hopping along and celebrating Deedee's birthday with us. If you haven't visited the other participants you can find their links below.

Deedee's Birthday Blog Hop participants

Exciting news is coming soon! You will want to check the craft blog this Sunday, Feb. 13th for some exciting news that Deedee has to announce! There are lots of new and wonderful things happening with Deedee's Digis! Do I have your curiosity up? Good! Check it out Sunday!

Hugs,
Michele

21 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Love your card, it looks like a fun birthday present.

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Love the big ribbon to tie your perfect card together beautifully! What a sweet image and the best sentiment for a birthday - lovely! (and I'm LOLing as I just saw your red & yellow sidebars and it looks like my card today, rofl!) x0x0

bridget said...

Love your card & the colors you chose!

Lillian Child said...

So sweet - Deedee will LOVE this!

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your birthday card is such fun... very pretty inside and out!

TN Granny said...

Michele,
Darling card and I love how the inside is finished also.
Stampin hugs,
Jeanine

DQ said...

fabulous card

Tameko said...

Great card!

Lawren said...

Really nice card. Love the touch of ribbon and the embossed background.

Deedee Anderson said...

Michele, this is ADORABLE!!! The red and blue look so wonderful together, and I'm loving the textured background and your wonderful ribbon and bow. Thank you so VERY much for your part in making this a special day -- I am so grateful, and so blessed to know you! Hugs, Deedee

Lori said...

Beautiful color combo!

Jerusha said...

Your card is so much fun! I am sure that Deedee will love it. It is so cheerful and fun!

campbelljudy1228 said...

Very cute card, thanks for sharing with us.

linda said...

Love the texture and ribbon, great card

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh how sweet. So love this image. One of my favs. Great job and I know she will be so surprised with what you all have done for her today.

~Paola~ said...

awww...such cute image! I love what U did w/the ribbon..it makes the card look like a packaged gift...awesome inside and out!:o)

jperr said...

Love the card.Iam sure Deedee will love it to.
Jocelan

Carol W said...

Fun card...so bright and cheerful...Happy birthday Deedee...

Barb said...

Very, Very Cute Card--and what a great group of crafy ladies to celebrate a birthday with!

Violets Corner said...

What a lovely card, love the colours and the great sentiment.

Love
Maarit