Monday, March 7, 2011

Critter Challenge #55

Happy Monday everyone! We have a wonderful sketch challenge over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. Before I show you my card, let me tell you about the sponsor for March. The Critter team welcomes Soft Pencil as the March sponsor. Soft Pencil has super cute images so be sure to check them out.
Now, onto the challenge for this week. This week we had a sketch to use created by our very own DT member, Crystal! It is a wonderful and easy sketch to use which is just what I needed. I am in the midst of getting ready for a scrapbook weekend retreat this coming weekend so my craft room is a mess! Well, more of a mess than usual. I have been busy busy making the gifts for all our attendees (about 42) so it's been a little crazy. So you see, easy was perfect. It only took me about 20 minutes to make this card.

I used the Soft Pencil image, Ladybug and Flower. I added a sentiment from SU Friend to Friend set. The green dp is SU, red cs is HL, yellow dp is CM. Ribbon is from M's. I colored the image with copics and added the black half pearls. There you go, easy and cute!

We would love to have you play with us at the Critter blog and be sure to check out the other DTs' fabulous pieces of inspiration!

Hugs,
Michele

No comments: