Monday, March 21, 2011

Critter Challenge #57

Happy Monday everyone! It's time for another Critter challenge. Our sponsor for the month of March is Soft Pencil. There are lots of adorable images!


Now, onto this week's challenge. The challenge for this week is an inspiration one - use this photo for your inspiration.

Here is my card! I used a stamp from a CTMH stamp set, Find Your Style. This was the January Stamp of the Month. I had the pleasure of meeting one of my SCS friends a couple of weeks ago and she is a CTMH consultant and brought me this set. I love it and couldn't wait to ink it up. (Thank you Lela!) I chose the colors and the water for my inspiration.

I hope you get a chance to play the critter challenge this week. Be sure to check out all the other DT members projects for lots of inspiration!

Michele

2 comments:

Jeremy and Samantha said...

That blue swirly dp reminds me of the famous painting "scream" but I just love how it turned out.

Deedee Anderson said...

Beautiful rich colors, Michele -- very dramatic! Love the way the greeting is turned sideways -- it really stands out against the lovely image.