Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's Do Lunch

Hello blogging crafters! I have cute quick card for you today. I made this card for the SCS Technique Lover's challenge, TLC315. We were challenge to make an odd shaped card. I decided to use the lunch bag digi stamp from Deedee' Digis set Keep in Touch. I copied the image in PSE and flipped the copy then moved them together so they were touching at the bag tops. I printed it on SU Kraft cs and also printed one image on red cs for the apple. I popped the apple up with dimensionals. The sentiment was cut out with the CM cutting system. I also ran my embossing stylus along the bag creases on the side of the bag but it doesn't show up well in the photo. I sponged Choc chip ink on the bag too.

This set is so cute. There is also a telephone and an envelope like and email envelope. Deedee just added lots of new sets in the store so be sure to drop by and check them out - Deedee's Digis.

I am also entering this card in the following challenge(s):
Stamp Something: March digi week
Aly's Sunday Challenge: anything goes
Catch the Bug: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: #48 Anything Goes
Stamps R Us: In the kitchen (sack lunch is made in the kitchen)

8 comments:

April said...

Michelle,
This is such a sweet card!! I love how you used the digi for the shape! I really need to start making shaped cards....too cute!!

Lori said...

Michelle! How cool is this?! It's AWESOME. What a great idea to make the card in the shape of the digi. I love it. Thanks for entering this in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Great idea! Love this card shape! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

Collette said...

Super cute idea! Thanks for submitting to Stamps R Us!

jojoscraps said...

Really fun! This is a great non-square card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Stephanie said...

Now this is really sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug!