Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Udder Birthday?

I have another fun card to share today. I used another new set from Deedee's Digis called Udderly Moo-velous. Don't you just love the funny pun?

I used a sketch from SCS (SC322). The image was colored with Copics. The base is SU Kraft cs and the other paper is CM. I popped up the sentiment with a dimensional.

I am also entering this card in the following challenge(s):
Paper Playtime: #40 Digi Monday -Anything Goes
There She Goes: TSG97 use Kraft cs
Lollipop Crafts: #29 critters
Charisma Cardz: #9 four legged friends
Aud Sentiments: #23 birthday
Sarah Hurley Challenge: #32 four legged friends
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Birthdays

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol this made me chuckle .. what a fab image and perfect sentiment. Love the layout
Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley
Lisa x

Kim. said...

Ha ha what a beautiful fun card, great image and the sentiment is a perfect match. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiment Designs.
Kim xXx

Ruthie said...

Gorgeous creation - anyone would just love to get this!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Heather said...

Cute card and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

Heather
www.princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com

Patsi said...

i love this! I adore cows! Great card. thanks for joining us at sarah hurley this week. xx

Julie said...

What a cute card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie