Monday, April 18, 2011

Critter Challenge #61

Happy Monday everyone! It is Critter Challenge day and this is my last DT challenge also with Critter Sketch Challenge. I have had a fabulous time serving on the Design Team. I will definitely still be playing along with the challenges! So onto the challenge. The rest of this month, our sponsor is Dustin Pike! He has such cute and adorable images at Doodle Dragon Studios. I discovered his images a couple of years ago when I saw a dragon image on someone's card and just had to check it out. Now, let's get on with the challenge. This week's challenge is to use at least two different punches or dies on your card. I guess I went a little punch/die crazy.

I cut the shaped card with a Creative Memories CCS pattern. The scallop circles are some leftovers from my recent scrapbook retreat gifts. I had cut them out with my cricut . The butterflies punched with the CM butterfly punch. I first stamped on white cs with a stamp and then punched just to add a little something extra to them. The sentiment was punched with CM square punches. The scallop circles and the sentiment are popped up with dimensionals. The dp is from SU.


I hope you liked my card! Be sure to check out the creations the rest of the DT made and join us in the challenge.


Michele

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute card! I love the colors and the lovely butterflies! I had fun being on the DT with you! Best of luck in your future adventures!
Hugs,
Georgia