Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fluttering Flowers Frenzy

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been a little quiet on my blog lately. I had my scrapbook retreat a couple of weeks ago and afterwards I seemed to have had a major crafting block. But, I am here and I have a cute little card to share with you today. This card was made for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS (WT316). I used a Deedee's Digis image called Joy & Blessings. Isn't this little butterfly adorable.
I colored it with Copics and cut around the image then popped it up on an oval cut with the CM cutting system. The pink cs is embossed with SU Elegant Lines folder. The blue cs is punched at top and bottom with MS Double Scallop Edger punch. Purple gingham ribbon added to top and bottom and it's done!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michele

1 comment:

Jeremy and Samantha said...

what a cutie patootie!! Great job.