Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mouse Encounter

My husband had a 2 day conference to go to in Disney World last week so we decided to make it a family vacation and go down a few days early. We had a fabulous time and the girls and I didn't want to come back! We are already asking when we can go back and both girls have said they want to be dancers in Disney World.


Anyway, I have a lot of photos to scrap and I do mean A LOT!! At times, three of us had cameras and now I have 1300 photos to go thru. There are lots of duplicates and some that won't make the cut so there won't be 1300 in the album. My oldest dd took videos of the fireworks shows and electrical parade so I can get still shots from them with software I have.


So, here is the first page I have completed. It is my sample page for the Scrapbook Variety challenge I hostess at Splitcoast Stampers. My challenge for this week was in honor of our Disney trip - use black, red and white and circles.


The girls got 37 autographs in their autograph books. I scanned in Mickey's autograph to I could add it to this page. I am going to do that with each of the autographs.

Supplies:
background - CM Mickey and Friends
everything else - Britt-ish Designs (Mouse in the House),/p.

Thanks for stopping by. There will be more Disney pages to come, both Digi and Traditional.

1 comment:

mschiddy said...

Wish my hubby had some business in or near Disney World! That sounds like a fun vacation! I really like this layout--thanks for sharing it!