Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School pencil pouch

It's back to school and also back to bloggin for me. This summer was so crazy busy that I didn't have much crafting time. Now, I've got to figure out where my mojo went on vacation so I can find it! I made a cute little back to school pencil pouch with my customers and it just happens to fit a few challenges.



All the products used are from Stampin Up.
I used a 12"x3" piece of Daffodil Delight cs and scored it at 6" and 1.5". I stamped the alphabet stamp from the Confetti stamp set in real red on whisper white cs, adhered it to real red cs. I added a piece of the striped dp from the Big Top Birthday dp pack. The notebook paper dp is from Just Add Cake. I punched holes with the 1/8" hole punch, cut to the hole and roughed it up. The die cuts are the Beary Bright die from the Build a Bear collection.

So what do you think? I think it turned out very cute.



Challenges:
JUG #99
Totally Papercrafts
Stamp Something

Thanks for stopping by!
Michele



3 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, I agree. It's super cute and just pefect for our Totally Papercrafts 'back to school' challenge.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Caroline xxx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous creation :-) a pencil pouch is such a good idea snd the design is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! I love the way you created the notebook page! Very cute pencil holder! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!