Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's been a while!

Wow, it sure has been a while since I've posted anything. I am very sorry to my followers. It's time for an update.

I decided in the spring to "retire" from Creative Memories. I let my time run out the end of June. I thought I would try being a customer for awhile. Well.....Stampin Up! decided to run a great, can't pass up, special for new demonstrators. I love Stampin Up! and have used their products for several years. I discovered SU! after I became a CM consultant. Naturally, I couldn't pass up the special. My time as "just a customer" lasted two week. LOL! I have embarked on a new adventure as a SU! demonstrator. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life. I get to combine both my love of scrapping and my love of card making with Stampin Up!.

So, that's what's been going on here, or at least a little bit of what's been happening. Check back because I do plan on resuming blog posts.

Happy Crafting!
Michele

No comments: