Thursday, September 1, 2011

Color Roundup for Techno Stamper

It is so great to be back in my craft room with some "me" time. I love challenges because they give you a jumping off point for your card or project. Since I became a Stampin Up! demonstator in July, I have found a few new ones to play. Woo hoo!

This card is for two challenges. Holly over at Rubber Redneck has a color challenge (#45) to use Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze. These are some of my favorite colors but just never thought to put them together. Duh! The sketch is for the challenge at Techno Stamper (#189).

I really like how it turned out. I may be doing this one at an upcoming workshop or two.

Supplies used:
Crumb Cake cardstock
Pear Pizzazz cardstock
Baja Breeze cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
Faith in Nature stamp set (pear)
Easy Events stamp set (words)
Pear Pizzazz ink
Choc. Chip ink & marker
Square Lattice embossing folder
Big Shot!
Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop dots Ribbon
Blender pen
sponge
Modern label punch
dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hi!
Michele

4 comments:

rubberredneck said...

Michele this is beautiful!! I love your card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Round Up Challenge!

Holly aka Rubber Redneck

rubberredneck said...

Congrats Michele you won the Color Round Up #45!

rubberredneck said...

Congrats Michele you won the Color Round Up #45!

MJ said...

Oh this is so pretty. Great job with the color combo. I love that stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge last week. Sorry it took me so long to comment.