Monday, October 3, 2011

A Sweet way to stamp!

Stampin' meets baking! Yep, with Stampin Up's Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp you can "stamp" on your cookies. This fabulous new product is now available to all customers. If you came to playday last month, you got to see (and eat) the cookies I made with it.



You get the handle and three stamp discs -a pumpkin face, a snowflake and and heart. They make such great cookies. You also get two recipes with the stamp set but I used a sugar cookie mix and it worked great. For my cookies, I split the dough and colored them with food coloring. I also added sprinkles before baking. One tip I have is to roll the dough a little thicker than if you were using cookie cutters. Since you are pressing into the dough, the thicker the dough the easier to pick up and put on the cookie sheet. Ask me how I know! (ha ha) I also stamped the dough and then cut it out. Since I don't have a round cookie cutter, I used a drinking glass. It fit perfectly.

So, what do you think? Aren't they cute! Just imagine some of these cookies packaged up in a cute little box (made with SU products of course). What a great gift!

Ready to mix stampin' with baking? You can order yours today at my website here.

No comments: