Sunday, January 29, 2012

Adorning Vintage Twitterpated

I'm still playing with new stuff from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. I am loving everything! Here is a card I made for a friend who could really use a lot of prayer as she battles cancer.
I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits and matching Adorning Accents Embossing Folder with the Twitterpated DSP. These are available in the Occasions Mini catalog along with the pleated ribbon. The stamp set is Fresh Vintage and is one of the items you can get FREE for a $50 order. There are so many fabulous products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog! You can check it out for yourself by clicking the link on the right.
I finished the inside of the card too since the Riding Hood Red is a little dark. The flowers in the corner are from the same stamp set, Fresh Vintage.

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments so be sure to say hi!

Stampin' Blessings!
Michele

No comments: