Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be My Valentine

Wow, two days in a row for posts! I have busy in my craft room getting ready for Valentine's and workshop projects. This is a possible workshop project.


I used the new Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (you actually get three different ones) on the Whisper White cs. The stamped heart is from P.S. I Love You stamp set and punched with the Full Heart punch and the other large heart is punched from Red Glimmer paper. The little heart on the Be My Valentine stamp is from the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die.


On the inside I added another heart from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die and stamped the love you stamp from P.S. I Love You set across the bottom.


supplies used:
paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: P.S. I Love You, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Real Red, Choc. Chip
other: Choc Chip ribbon, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Full Heart punch, Big Shot



So what do you think? Be sure to say Hi!


Stampin' Blessings,
Michele

1 comment:

KellyS said...

Great card. Definitely a good one for workshop. Uses multiple items for a classic look.