Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Interlocking hearts

I had an idea for this card when I saw a card made by SU demonstrator, Mary Brown. You can view her card here. Her use of the heart framelits is what gave me the idea for this card.


I started with Pool Party cs and made a gate fold card. I used the Everday Enchantment paper from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog for the front panels. I love that paper!!! I then cut Poppy Parade cs with the new Hearts Framelits in the 2012 Occasions Mini catalog.

I adhered the largest cut heart and the smallest heart to the left panel and the middle cut heart to the right panel.

The above photo gives you a better view of which hearts are on which panel.

I used the heart that was left from the larger heart on the front for the inside. The stamp used is from P.S. I Love You in the Occasions mini as well as the frame it is in. I punched them out with the Modern Label punch and popped up with dimensionals.

Supplies used:
paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment dp
ink: Poppy Parade, Pool Party
other: Hearts Framelits, dimensionals

I hope you liked my project. Be sure to say Hi before you leave!

Stampin' Blessings,
Michele

2 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Those "gate" cards are so much fun...and yours is perfect for Valentine's. Nicely done. :)

KellyS said...

Oh wow! Love how the hearts interlock to form the gate. Gotta remember this one.