Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Tisket A Tasket case

A few months ago I discovered a wonderful event full of amazing designers sharing their fabulous projects. It is U Stamp with Dawn and Friends. They have different events throughout the year geared around Stampin Up products and catalogs. We are just finishing up one focused on scoring. This is my third event and I finally tried one of the projects.

I tried a project by Sharon Fields which she shared for the Score U Stamp with Dawn and Friends event.


So, now that I've made one project, I can't wait to try some others. It's not too late to get in on the fun with this event. There is also a new one starting in February featuring the Big Shot! You can find out more information at U Stamp with Dawn and Friends.

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper white, real red, Twitterpated dp, Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose, Blushing Bride
Other: Hearts Framelit, Polka dot EF, Fashionable Hearts embosslit, Scallop Trim Border punch, In color glimmer brad, Old Olive Scallop ribbon, flower from Pretties kit.


Thanks for popping in!

Stampin Blessings,
Michele

1 comment:

Special T Stampin' said...

I absolutely love this heart basket! Thanks for sharing!