Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Elementary Elegance Birthday

Today's share uses the First Edition Specialty DSP. I ordered this paper pack not really know how to use it but I must say, I love it! It is a great choice for a vintage look.

The stamp set used is Elemtary Elegance and you can get it FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Yes, FREE! For every $50 you spend between now and March 31st, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I stamped all the stamped images with Night of Navy ink and sponged the edges of the dsp with it also. I stamped and then punched the sentiment with the Curly Label punch which fits perfectly. Stampin Up is so great about doing that! The sentiment is popped up with dimensionals. I matted the image on Night of Navy cs and added Night of Navy ribbon. The base is Very Vanilla.

Supplies:
paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, First Edition Specialty DSP (#121878)
ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Other: Curly Label Punch (#119851), 1/4" Night of navy grosgrain ribbon (#109036), dimensionals

Thanks for dropping by!

Stampin Blessings,
Michele

No comments: